Re: Call for Consensus: Transition all three specs to CR

From: Ruben Taelman <ruben.taelman@ugent.be>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 08:41:34 +0100
To: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>, W3C JSON-LD Working Group <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>
Hi Rob,

Here’s my +1.

Kind regards,
Ruben Taelman

On 18 November 2019 at 17:59:49, Robert Sanderson (azaroth42@gmail.com) wrote:

Dear all,

This is a call for consensus to transition our specifications into Candidate Recommendation.
This CfC ends on Monday November 25th, at midnight Eastern Time.

It began on our regular call last Friday, with the following votes:

Rob Sanderson: +1
Dave Longley: +1
Benjamin Young: +1
Pierre-Antoine Champin: +1
Gregg Kellogg: +1
David I. Lehn: +1
Ivan Herman: +1

If you have not participated, please cast your vote by email in response to this.

The current working drafts to be transitioned are:
  * https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-syntax/
  * https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-api/
  * https://w3c.github.io/json-ld-framing/

Many thanks,