Re: IRI WG chairs

> Folks, I've had to remove Addison Phillips as co-chair of the IRI
> working group (neither I nor his co-chair Marc Blanchet has heard from
> him in a long time despite repeated communication attempts -- I hope
> that someone reading this list can verify that he is safe and sound).

In fact I heard from Addison by sending him email from a different
account and he is just fine. He said he's OK with relinquishing his
co-chair duties, so my co-ADs and I will be actively recruiting someone
to replace him. Thanks to those who have already contacted me off-list
about that.

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre