Re: [bidi] Re: BIDI?

I agree with Mati that seeing "com.google.docs//:http" instead of "
http://docs.google.com" in an RTL context is no good, and I agree with
Mohamed that the best results would be to set the IRI's base level according
to direction of the characters used in the domain. One possibility, would be
to base it on the top-level domain. Another would be whether any part of the
domain is RTL.

Re the terminating characters, I am rather concerned that > is not among
them. Angle brackets are a traditional way of bracketing URLs in plain text.

Aharon