Re: DMA amendments

> Il 07/01/2022 16:48 Lukasz Olejnik (W3C) <lukasz.w3c@gmail.com> ha scritto:
>

> I don't want to be a party breaker here or anything like that... But to be honest, until there's a final text, we should remain cautious about any definitions/etc. Especially 'amendments'. Just saying: let's be. careful here.

These are not amendments any more, this is the final-for-now text as approved by the Parliament on Dec 15, which was on this list already on Dec 6, since in the end the Parliament only made relatively minor changes to the commission's compromise text. But it's true that next week the trialogues will start, then there will be a final vote by the Parliament and the final-forever text could be different, so at this point in time indeed we can just have preliminary discussions on how things could possibly look.

--

Vittorio Bertola | Head of Policy & Innovation, Open-Xchange
vittorio.bertola@open-xchange.com  mailto:vittorio.bertola@open-xchange.com