Re: DMA amendments

I don't want to be a party breaker here or anything like that... But to be
honest, until there's a final text, we should remain cautious about any
definitions/etc. Especially 'amendments'. Just saying: let's be. careful
here.

pt., 7 sty 2022 o 16:45 Vittorio Bertola <vittorio.bertola@open-xchange.com>