Re: Note on JSON signing

From: Stefan Thomas <stefan@ripple.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 13:01:34 -0700
To: Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: Shane McCarron <shane@spec-ops.io>, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>, Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com>, Jehan Tremback <jehan.tremback@gmail.com>, Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>, Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
@Dave: Thanks for the link. Can you explain the relationship between Secure
Messaging 1.0 [1] and Linked Data Signatures? That was one of the things I
was confused about.

@Melvin: I'm working on an email to provide more detail as to why I didn't
think Secure Messaging would be a good solution. You say that you've used
it, if you could link me to your implementation that would help. (I found
an implementation for Linked Data Signatures [2], but not Secure Messaging.)

[1]
https://web-payments.org/specs/source/secure-messaging/#message-signature-algorithm
[2] https://github.com/digitalbazaar/jsonld-signatures