Re: IndieUI Event Interfaces

Unless I hear objections, I am going to remove the IDL descriptions altogether b/c IĄŻm not sure they add much value.

I had considered the entirely lowercase event names, but AFAIK, not all events are defined this way. IĄŻll look for some other examples, but unless I find some good reasons, IĄŻll make the switch to lowercase.