Re: Results of recent CFPs,

   hi all,

On 2021/08/24 21:32, Ada Rose Cannon wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> There were some positive comments and no objections to the following motions so the following actions will be taken:
> Thank you Atsushi for making the Summary.
>
> You may notice that lighting estimation is missing from this summary, due to an oversight it hadn't yet had a CFP for it to
> be moved into the WG. I will send out another CFP shortly.
>
> Moving spec from CG to WG:
>     Anchors (anchors): https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-immersive-web-wg/2021Aug/0005.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-immersive-web-wg/2021Aug/0005.html>

   will raise PR for changing things shortly. (if I am the first one to work on it)

> First Published Working DraftD:
>     DOM Overlay (dom-overlays): https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-immersive-web-wg/2021Aug/0007.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-immersive-web-wg/2021Aug/0007.html>
>     Hit Testing (hit-test): https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-immersive-web-wg/2021Aug/0008.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-immersive-web-wg/2021Aug/0008.html>
>     Depth Sensing (depth-sensing): https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-immersive-web-wg/2021Aug/0009.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-immersive-web-wg/2021Aug/0009.html>

   will submit transition request to FPWD shortly, assuming approved this Fri and publication next Tue.

> Updating existing WDs: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-immersive-web-wg/2021Aug/0010.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-immersive-web-wg/2021Aug/0010.html>
>      - WebXR Core (webxr)
>      - WebXR AR Module (webxr-ar-module)
>      - WebXR Gamepads (webxr-gamepads-module)
>      - WebXR Layers (layers)
>      - Hand tracking (webxr-hand-input)
   published using current HEAD of main:
https://www.w3.org/TR/2021/WD-webxr-20210824/
https://www.w3.org/TR/2021/WD-webxr-ar-module-1-20210824/
https://www.w3.org/TR/2021/WD-webxr-gamepads-module-1-20210824/
https://www.w3.org/TR/2021/WD-webxrlayers-1-20210824/
https://www.w3.org/TR/2021/WD-webxr-hand-input-1-20210824/

   During this, following errors are found. I'll raise PRs if any modification required (non warning items).

- webxr
   - Level should be none
- webxr-ar-module
   - (warning) No 'dfn' refs found for 'immersive xr device' with for='['XR']' in spec 'webxr-1'.
   - (warning) LINK ERROR: Multiple possible 'select' event refs.
- webxr-gamepads-module
   - (warning) No 'idl' refs found for '"xr-standard"'. @ {{GamepadMappingType/"xr-standard"}}
- layers
   - (warning) No 'dfn' refs found for 'recommended webgl texture resolution'
- webxr-hand-input
   - two wrongly closed <code>