Re: A step towards an ERB

I worry that if we wait to get better representation in the community
group, the idea will get sidelined for years. I wonder if maybe forming
an ERB would itself help us diversify our membership. Part of the
planning of how it is to be formed could address the issue. Maybe we
could write a charter that clearly calls for participants from
underrepresented groups and requires a certain percentage to launch. We
might specifically target experts who are not from member organizations
and do not have previous affiliation with W3C.

Also, can we keep the name Equity Review Board (not Equality)? I believe
equity is the goal.

-Annette

--
Annette Greiner (she)