Re: Agenda for the ID CG meeting

Thanks Annette. I've added it to the collection.

I really like this idea. Although I know that horizontal review as a
model is not always the best, and that at W3C it often struggles, this
idea really struck a note with me.

It ties into Judy's suggestion of potential work areas too I think.

Léonie.

--
Director @TetraLogical