Fullwidth/upright vertical characters in Mongolian

From: r12a <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 19:22:30 +0100
To: "public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org" <public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org>
dear Mongolian experts,

I'm looking for your advice. I'm planning to soon publish an article for
wide review, but i have a couple of specific questions about Mongolian
that first needs an answer, if possible.

The article is
Styling vertical Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Mongolian text
https://w3c.github.io/i18n-drafts/articles/vertical-text.en

The specific questions are:

1. Are fullwidth Latin characters needed for Mongolian?

2. Is it common to have upright characters in vertically set Mongolian?

see https://w3c.github.io/i18n-drafts/articles/vertical-text.en#upright
for more context.

I'd be very grateful if you could let me know your opinion.

many thanks,
ri