Re: New Proposal Status

Hi Greg,

On 08.01.2016 16:16, Greg Eck wrote:

> Hi Badral,
>
> Thank you for your kind words on behalf of the group.
>
> Could we say that you are in agreement with the DS01 other than the
> following areas? ::
No, there exist another issues. If you fix following mistakes at least,
then I will send other issues.
Because, I have sent numerous issues, that are simply ignored. You have
preferred Chinese standard. Personally, I am very sceptical about this
standard and wondering why the basic issues have not been fixed by this
standard until now, even after 9 revisions? Jirimutu has also repeatedly
expressed this idea.

Badral

--
Badral Sanlig, Software architect