RE: Final Wrapup

Hi Greg,

Thank you very much.

I can understand your mail thanks to you understanding.

It is the Christmas and New year  season in  the world and let me say to all members, Merry Christmas and Happy new Year.

As my understanding, All of our discussing point here is not one simple thing and just simple technical  matters.

There will be a lot of work around and compromise exists s well as several or a bunch of rigid people as Badral said to me

(Sorry to Badral, please forgive me if my word is hurt to you, I am only struggling for our Mongolian to get one simple, understandable, and acceptable and uniquely defined standards as soon as possible.).

But I think all of the people is talking and discussing the things forward to the best and perfect direction.

Of cause there are  exist some people want to  use the standard to promote their existing theory or existing products.

But I think either of them all contributing to Mongolian Script and Culture’s future.

Only one point we are concerning is that we will have to follow some of the incorrect direction after the standard be approved by one bunch of experts or professionals.

Even the main leader of the group have highly respected or  government representatives.

We should confirm the result carefully and proven the  extra story in the standard and the technical fields.

I am on the road to Hohhot now.  I will consult our discussion and DS01 report with my main users and client,

as well as the teachers in the local school in the Inner Mongolia and he government representatives as well.

I will prepare one detailed response from all of the side after mid-January as well.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jirimutu

Almas Inc.

101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo

E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp <mailto:jrmt@almas.co.jp>    Mobile : 090-6174-6115

Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082

http://www.almas.co.jp/   http://www.compiere-japan.com/

http://www.mongolfont.com/

Inner Mongolia Delehi Information Technology Co. Ltd.

010010 13th floor of Uiles Hotel, No 89 XinHua east street XinCheng District, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia

Mail:  jirimutu@delehi.com <mailto:jirimutu@delehi.com>        Mobile:18647152148

Phone:  +86-471-6661969,      Ofiice: +86-471-6661995

http://www.delehi.com/