Re: Dotted u and ü

Dear Andrew,
If I understood right, this form will added with new FVS sequence.
As already discussed under
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-mongolian/2015OctDec/0052.html
this form is popular in Mongolia.
As Siqin's answer, this form doesn't exist in inner Mongolia.
(https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-mongolian/2015OctDec/0059.html)
Thus, it is probably not considered in Chinese Standards.

Badral

--
Badral Sanlig, Software architect
www.bolorsoft.com | www.badral.net