Re: Resolving the NNBSP problem

In reviewing the PDF itself, it seems to be perfectly valid including properly encoding some characters to the NNBSP value using the standard methods.   The one thing that is strange (but I don’t know if it’s related as yet) is that the language of the document is marked as Japanese (ja-JP).

A quick review of the Acrobat code did not show any special casing of this value, but it may be happening elsewhere - so this will take a bit more time than I originally allocated.  So please be patient.

One question for you, have you seen other PDF viewers that do properly return the NNBSP?  If so, which ones on which OS platform?

Thanks,
Leonard