Re: U+1824 & U+1826

Hi Greg,

> Did you get the higher res images?
     u_ue_with_dot_12.png
     u_ue_with_dot_13.png
     u_ue_with_dot_14.png
     u_ue_with_dot_15.png
u_ue_with_dot_16.jpg
> Also the translation from Professor Kuribayashi?
In this Mongolian dictionary, there are one special writings.
Especially, the genitive suffix –u(-nu), had been written with dot in
the left side of the usual genitive suffix –u(-nu).
Please refer the attached picture page of the dictionary.
Is this variant form can be displayed with MongolianUniversalWhite font ?
If we use alban’-u as the spelling(typing), the dot will be appears on
the left side of the [n], but it is different with the original writings.
In the some private literature, I found several this kind of writings
left dotted –u(-nu) after some stems ended with the vowel.
But I did not find any example words in this dictionary.
It is better to add one left dotted [-u] variant form for [-u], because
it is written as the one variant form of [-u] in this kind of dictionary
and literature.
This kind of variant form had been used seems at the end of the Qing
dynasty and the Republic of China period, in the eastern Mongolian
literature.
Would you please teach me how can I display/print this variant form ? If
it is not exist in the font, is it possible to add one variant form with
left dotted for –u’ –U’ ?

SiqinBilige.