RE: Two Final Threads - Diphthongs / Final glyph checks

Hi Badral,

>We should not use any FVSs for YI diphthongs. It makes not only difficult the input (4 times typing for two characters!)

I advise you to solve the issue of more one FVS1 between  <U+1836_YA> and <U+1822_I> in your Input method to not typing the FVS1 between  <U+1836_YA> and <U+1822_I>

You can automatically insert/delete the FVS1 between <U+1836_YA> and <U+1822_I>.

Our Mongolian IME will eliminate almost all of the Mongolian control script like NNBSP, MVS, FVS key typing in the normal input process.

All of the NNBSP, MVS, FVS will be automatically inserted when you select the word from the option list.

>but decrease performance of post-processing like spell checking. The occurrence of diphthongs in Mongolian are incomparable high from just some limited number of regular YI words.

This is not an issue. You can optimize your algorithm in any way.

>The stems with YI are not more than 20. All words with inflections are listed in email https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-mongolian/2015OctDec/0184.html from Siqin.

It is originally existing Mongolian regular words. We have no reason to force peoples to accept the regular word use irregular encoding way with extra FVS

This is the big issue if we ask Users to accustom the regular writing as irregular encoding / input. You say you can tolerate this, but I think not all Mongolian in Mongolia can tolerate it.

In Inner Mongolia it is definitely not acceptable in almost all 5 million Mongolian.

It will confuse the original education theory and system in Inner Mongolia. It will cause big damage to Mongolian culture inhibition process. Please consider this situation.

This is the reason why I am spending so many time and efforts to change this encoding in the standards.

Even it is already written into China National Standards GB26226-2010. It is unacceptable to almost all of Mongolian In Inner Mongolia except a small group of linguists.

Maybe the group of linguists just easily compromise to accept the opinion of Mongolian linguists on this point, not totally recognized its damage and harm.

Please pickup all of the related articles and interview documents in previous mail. All of them is supporting this point.

As I know this encoding changes had not included in the ISO 10646 proposal until  1998.

I do not know how it had been included in the standard proposal, and in the MGWBM book of professor Quejingzhabu.

But it is just changed the code not changed the name, it is a little bit unbelievable.

Jirimutu

Almas Inc.

101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo

E-Mail:  <mailto:jrmt@almas.co.jp> jrmt@almas.co.jp   Mobile : 090-6174-6115

Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082

 <http://www.almas.co.jp/> http://www.almas.co.jp/    <http://www.compiere-japan.com/> http://www.compiere-japan.com/

 <http://www.mongolfont.com/> http://www.mongolfont.com/

Inner Mongolia Delehi Information Technology Co. Ltd.

010010 13th floor of Uiles Hotel, No 89 XinHua east street XinCheng District, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia

Mail:   <mailto:jirimutu@delehi.com> jirimutu@delehi.com       Mobile:18647152148

Phone:  +86-471-6661969,      Ofiice: +86-471-6661995

 <http://www.delehi.com/> http://www.delehi.com/