Re: Issues with DA,NA,GA default medial variants

From: Badral S. <badral@bolorsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 12:23:02 +0100
To: public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org
Hi Greg, Andrew, Richards and all,
Please see the chapter "3. The Variant Forms" on page 12-16 just one
time again. I already marked some points. We may disregard GA because it
is not explicitly defined in the mapping table. DA and NA are already
defined explicit.
Should we hold TR170 and correct and improve it or should we blame and
refuse and ignore it?
I tend to think, we need to decide now, either we take TR170 or throw it
into the bin.

Badral

--
Badral Sanlig, Software architect