Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 6:35 PM
Subject: RE: Two Final Threads - Diphthongs / Final glyph checks

Let explain my answer clearly.

>Could you confirm that the following is our agreed upon specification for the Medial U+1836?
[cid:image001.png@01D123EB.09372270]
Yes. The list provided above is exactly match our requirements.

[cid:image002.png@01D123EB.09372270]
>Is that correct? If not, could you modify the above so that it matches your desired specification?

We do not accept this over-riding in any kind of design. Because it will discard our request of the medial form  [cid:image003.png@01D123EB.09372270]  should be encoded with no FVS at all.
This is widely accepted spelling of Mongolian tradition for medial form of [cid:image003.png@01D123EB.09372270] . (U+1836, U1822).  we do not allow any extra FVS for YA here.
This is mean, the SAYIQAN (means “recently”) should encoded without FVS for YA.
It is not just one word. There is a lot kind of this words . please find the attached example list from Siqin before.

I would like to remind all that it is impossible to use over-riding rule for this character. The [cid:image003.png@01D123EB.09372270]  is not irregular case. It is regular case.
But for inner Mongolian people[cid:image008.png@01D123EB.09372270]is irregular case. Should use FVS1 to distinguish if you like use YI to encode it.

Jirimutu