Re: Issues with DA,NA,GA default medial variants

Hi all,
I sent my last email to hurried.
The mapping table is at page 13 and descriptions are at page 14 and
relevant characters are marked as yellow.

Jirimutu: What could be first medial for DA, if second medial form
https://r12a.github.io/scripts/mongolian/v/1833m.pngis ? It's not hard
to find even for foreigner.

Badral