RE: Issues with DA,NA,GA default medial variants

Badral,

Ok. It is first time we have heard from you about the standard of Mongolia.

I saw you provided the presentation character set naming, not the mapping table.

But when I checked the presentation character set, you have marked as three character for me with Yellow.

But I find the Yellow marked line

1.     The NA FIRST MEDIAL FORM  -  is same with what you are saying.

2.     The QA SECOND MEDIAL FORM -   is not same with what you were saying before. and you say now GA is not explicitly defined in report 170

3.     The SECOND MEDIAL FORM  -   is same with what you are saying. But did you find another one form FIRST MEDIAL FORM in the character set ?

Actually, we cannot rely on this table to decide the mapping. Because in this table, one glyph (one presentation form) have only one occurrence.

For example, there are only one for all medial form of A, E, NA in this character set.

For this reason, it cannot be the reliable document part.

Please check the real mapping part of the TR170 attached P5 for NA, P6 for GA, P8 for DA in AppendixA.pdf .

I am assuming we are refereeing same version.

If the standard is different with this TR170, please provide us the PDF if possible.

I would like to know how it had been corrected the TR170 to Standard of Mongolia in the year 2000.

It is not same with your declaration I find.

Regards,

Jirimutu

Almas Inc.

101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo

E-Mail:  <mailto:jrmt@almas.co.jp> jrmt@almas.co.jp   Mobile : 090-6174-6115

Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082

 <http://www.almas.co.jp/> http://www.almas.co.jp/    <http://www.compiere-japan.com/> http://www.compiere-japan.com/

 <http://www.mongolfont.com/> http://www.mongolfont.com/

Inner Mongolia Delehi Information Technology Co. Ltd.

010010 13th floor of Uiles Hotel, No 89 XinHua east street XinCheng District, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia

Mail:   <mailto:jirimutu@delehi.com> jirimutu@delehi.com       Mobile:18647152148

Phone:  +86-471-6661969,      Ofiice: +86-471-6661995

 <http://www.delehi.com/> http://www.delehi.com/