Subject:  [Moderator Action (size limit exceeded)] RE: FVS Assignment
Mismatch Wrapup
Date:  Sun, 13 Sep 2015 07:09:25 +0000
From:  jrmt@almas.co.jp
To:  'Greg Eck' <greck@postone.net>, public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org

Hi Greg,

I have talked about the override in separated mails.

It is ok for us to accept the override definition.

For the attached file DS01 Mongolian Base, Positional, Variant Forms -
for discussion.pdf

I have one reminds for the difference between Chinese Standard GB
26226-2010.

The GB 26226-2010 listed as bellow

1836     1836+ZWJ     (x_xx) MONGOLIAN LETTER YA

----Medial form

ZWJ+1836+FVS1+ZWJ
https://r12a.github.io/scripts/mongolian/v/1836i.png First Medial Form

ZWJ+1836+ZWJ https://r12a.github.io/scripts/mongolian/v/1836m.png Second
Medial Form

1838     1838+ZWJ     (x_xx) MONGOLIAN LETTER YA

----Medial form

ZWJ+1836+ZWJ https://r12a.github.io/scripts/mongolian/v/1838i.png First
Medial Form

ZWJ+1836+FVS1+ZWJ
https://r12a.github.io/scripts/mongolian/v/1838m.png Second Medial Form

What I want to say here is

1.The GB 26226-2010 definition of the Name and Code of the Medial YA is
contradictory.

2.The GB 26226-2010 definition of Medial WA is not same with the file DS01.

3.

Please check it on the GB 26226-2010 page 47, 48. Same with the GB
25914-2010 (Traditional Mongolian Part) page 30, 31.

I have attached the images in this mail.

The GB 25914-2010, listed one the Medial YA example and the example have
same encoding for both forms of Medial YA.

For this reason, It is better to mark on these two character medial form
as Yellow and we can discuss how to refine it in the later.

Thanks and Regards,

Jirimutu

Almas Inc.

101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo

E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp <mailto:jrmt@almas.co.jp>   Mobile : 090-6174-6115

Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082

http://www.almas.co.jp/ http://www.compiere-japan.com/

http://www.mongolfont.com/

Inner Mongolia Delehi Information Technology Co. Ltd.

010010 13th floor of Uiles Hotel, No 89 XinHua east street XinCheng
District, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia

Mail: jirimutu@delehi.com <mailto:jirimutu@delehi.com>
Mobile:18647152148

Phone:  +86-471-6661969,      Ofiice:+86-471-6661995

http://www.delehi.com/