RE: Sibe Range Head Forms, Postional Forms, Variant Forms - Final Looks

From: Greg Eck <greck@postone.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 03:55:17 +0000
To: siqin <siqin@almas.co.jp>, "public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org" <public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org>
Hi Siqin,

Could we ask the same here as on the earlier notes from Professor Kuribayashi?
Provide higher resolution, a translation from Japanese to English, and a comment on the time period the occurences are found.
Then we can decide where to go from there.

Thanks,
Greg

Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: Sibe Range Head Forms, Postional Forms, Variant Forms - Final Looks

The usage of MVS-A(1820), MVS-E(185D) exists in old manchu document.
    man_wen_yuan_dang_huang_zi_dang2.jpg
    man_wen_yuan_dang_huang_zi_dang3.jpg
    from 満文原档・荒字档・2,3頁
But not many.