Re: Issues with DA,NA,GA default medial variants

Hi Andrew & Greg,
I think the impact is slight because:
1. Most existing Mongolian data has still own encoding (non-unicode). In
Mongolia, mostly used the fonts CM Urga, Ulaanbaatar etc. For instance:
http://www.president.mn/mng, http://khumuunbichig.montsame.mn ...
In inner Mongolia used mostly Menkhsoft's solution. Please comment
Menksoft's representatives.
2. Most mongolian unicode data created using Mongolian script font,
which has 15 years long correct default variants. In inner Mongolia used
probably Mongolian Baiti. Mongolian Baiti was/is itself very unstable.
For instance, as I know, it has in 2011 "Bichig" as "Bichig+fvs1"
encoded. or? It means the existing mongolian unicode data is itself
really not stable. If we change it to correct variant, we would
implement normalisation tool for unicode mongolian data and distribute
it freely.
3. I tend to think, the current default forms are not standardized
globally. If not, can you redirect me and give me some references?

Badral

--
Badral Sanlig, Software architect
www.bolorsoft.com | www.badral.net