Re: Issues with DA,NA,GA default medial variants

Here one clarification:
 > If we** change it to correct variant, we*** would implement
normalisation tool for unicode mongolian data and distribute it freely.
Here first we* is us, here in this list. Second we*** is Bolorsoft.
Bolorsoft could implement such tool in a week.

Badral

--
Badral Sanlig, Software architect
www.bolorsoft.com | www.badral.net