Current status shown in Mongolian Variants document

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 11:06:45 +0100
To: "public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org" <public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org>
With Greg's help, i have updated the document "Notes on Mongolian
variant forms" to reflect more clearly where we have reached consensus
and what we still need to agree on.

http://rishida.io/scripts/mongolian/variants

Where there are divergences but it is believed that agreement has been
reached on a way forward, the left-hand column is coloured green and a
description of the resolution is given in the notes below the table.

The NP column shows the latest thinking about which shape should be
associated with which fvs.

Rows that start with a colour other than green still need discussion
(Greg has a plan for tackling those).

It's great to see that we have made progress, and i look forward to
closing out the other items soon.

best regards,
ri