Re: Sibe/Manchu Isolates

Hi greg,

I collected some Sibe and Manchu alphabet table form dictionary.
     sibe11.png
     sibe12.png
     manchu11.png
     manchu12.png
     manchu13.png
     manchu14.png
     manchu21.png
     manchu22.png
     manchu31.png
     manchu32.png
     manchu33.png
     manchu34.png
     manchu41.png
     manchu42.png
     manchu43.png
     manchu44.png
according to the table the C.) is better, I think.

> Asterisk (*) – Second Initial
It is better that
     the masculine form of the U+1863 U+1864 U+1865 U+1868 U+1874 is first,
     the feminine form of the U+1863 U+1864 U+1865 U+1868 U+1874 is second.

SiqinBilige.