RE: Overide #2 (NA and GA)

From: Greg Eck <greck@postone.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 13:55:15 +0000
To: "jrmt@almas.co.jp" <jrmt@almas.co.jp>, 'Richard Wordingham' <richard.wordingham@ntlworld.com>
CC: "public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org" <public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org>
Hi Jirimutu,

What I mean here is, for example, the medial OE, UE if it is in the first syllable, it will be override to medial <OE, FVS1>, medial <UE, FVS1>.
When we really want display the default medial form in the first syllable in any reason, we still need similar overrides for OE, UE.
But I don't really want to expand this to widely, because it is irregular case itself and it will increase the complexities.

Can you think of a case where one would actually spell a word CVxxxxxxx, where V=OE/UE, and the V takes the default shape without the long tooth?

Greg