RE: Overide #2 (NA and GA)

Hi Greg,

> Can you think of a case where one would actually spell a word CVxxxxxxx, where V=OE/UE,

> and the V takes the default shape without the long tooth ?

Yes, if we don't see the word ᠳ᠋ᠦᠭᠡᠷ( D+UE+G+E+R) without long tooth as the Mongolian Suffix, see it is one separated word,

It is the case. What I mean is we do not use NNBSP to control the form, but use the FVS to override the first syllable UE.

It is not very convincing example, but we cannot say that there will be no this needs been raised in the future in some of special requirements.

My opinion is we can ignore this kind of things to use other work around solution, not using extra override encoding to make things complicated.

Regards,

Jirimutu

Almas Inc.

101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo

E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp   Mobile : 090-6174-6115

Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082

http://www.almas.co.jp/   http://www.compiere-japan.com/

http://www.mongolfont.com/

Inner Mongolia Delehi Information Technology Co. Ltd.

010010 13th floor of Uiles Hotel, No 89 XinHua east street XinCheng District, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia

Mail:  jirimutu@delehi.com       Mobile:18647152148

Phone:  +86-471-6661969,      Ofiice: +86-471-6661995

http://www.delehi.com/