FVS Assignment Mismatch WrapUp

I am ready to wrap up the discussion on FVS Assignment Mismatch.

However I am still lacking good examples on two of the over-rides discussed ...

*         182D Medial - given the case where the contextual rules for the dual dots must be over-ridden. In other words, the context dictates that the medial GA is dotted, however, the actual shaping of the word is desired without the dots. I have not had the time to track down examples for this.

*         182D Final - given the case where the feminine final GA does not follow the common pattern of sweeping to the left, but however sweeps to the right. In other words, the word is composed of feminine vowels, but carries a masculine right-ward swept tail. From discussions with Professor Quejngzhabu, I understand that there are just a small subset of words (5-6 in quantity) that follow this pattern.

*         I am attaching two files showing data sets for the non-over-ride cases here.

Erdenechimeg, Siqin, I wonder if you or others can help find some good examples that we can state in this regard? Your examples before were so helpful. We have some good examples for the 1822 medial single-tooth over-ride with NAIMA ("eight"). Also, we have a good set with the 1828 undotted medial over-ride. But we are still lacking for the two cases of the 182D GA as listed above. Anything we can document here will be helpful.

Thanks,
Greg

PS Our next topic will be Isolates - an exhaustive overview