Re: FVS Assignment Mismatch WrapUp

Hi Greg,

> ·182D Medial – given the case where the contextual rules for the dual
> dots must be over-ridden. In other words, the context dictates that
> the medial GA is dotted, however, the actual shaping of the word is
> desired without the dots. I have not had the time to track down
> examples for this.
     I did not face with this case in my font implementation experiment.
     It may be :
     There is a grammar rule which the two dots will be omitted if
g(182D) follows s(1830) and d(1833) in Traditional Mongolian.
     ( The most dictionaries spell it as QA and read it as GA. )
         medi_ga_exception1.png
         medi_ga_exception2.png
     But there is a exception
         medi_ga_exception3.png
     So, if over-ridden is needed, the doted GA, not the undoted one. I
think.
> ·182D Final – given the case where the feminine final GA does not
> follow the common pattern of sweeping to the left, but however sweeps
> to the right. In other words, the word is composed of feminine vowels,
> but carries a masculine right-ward swept tail. From discussions with
> Professor Quejngzhabu, I understand that there are just a small subset
> of words (5-6 in quantity) that follow this pattern.
     See
         final_ga_exception1.png
         final_ga_exception2.png
         final_ga_exception3.png (?)