Mongolian Domain Names (was: Re: Searching)

Has anybody thought about domain names in Mongolian? The domain name
system cannot absorb "spelling variants" other than entering these as
separate domain names one-by-one.

Even if we assume that most users entering a certain domain name enter
it with the correct "spelling variant", that still leaves the
possibility for spammers to register other "spelling variants". This can
only be avoided by registering all variants (if done
(semi-)automatically, this is called "bundling"), or by "blocking"
incorrect variants when the correct variant is registered.

Regards,   Martin.