RE: U+1836 YA Medial Variant Selection

Hello Richard,

I can understand your suggestion and how to implement it.
Our intelligent IME implemented dictionary based Mongolian word selection.
You can download our Windows version of the package from following URL

http://www.mongolfont.com/product/ime/ MongolIME.zip

There iOS version in AppStore with the package name Mongolian Note with
Keyboard
and Android version available on our Inner Mongolia company - Inner Mongolia
Delehi Information Technology Co. Ltd
Home page, if any one need it I can direct to the URL. Or upload it to our
mongolfont home page.

But it is not the solution for what I have mentioned in last mail actually.

Thanks and Regards,

Jirimutu
Almas Inc.
101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp   Mobile : 090-6174-6115
Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082
http://www.almas.co.jp/   http://www.compiere-japan.com/