RE: New Thread - FVS Assignment MisMatch

Dear Mr. Richard

> Is that true?  There may be more than two spellings that look the same, but do they *sound* the same?
> As I understand it, the Mongolian encoding represents sounds as well as appearance.  Are Mongolian dictionaries sorted according to sound or according to visual form?
Yes you are right. They are sound different, the dictionary list the words in their *sound*.
But most of the Mongolian people can not exactly distinguish which word is which. Even the linguistic expert make mistake without dictionary.
But some times dictionary, listed them in different position, according to the authors point of view.
For this reason, the text existing in public, remains so many wrong spelled words.
When people read them, it is no problem, but when we search in the Google, we have to search each possible spelling.
For example, we will search the word Mongolian ᠮᠣᠩᠭᠤᠯ  at least four times.

> It is a shame that the explanation is missing.
> I'm still trying to understand the shaping rules,
> but I think the variation selectors are most organised as you suggest.
Ok, no problem. We can communicate more kindly to help each other to understand them.

> The adjustments should only be minor.
> There may be ways to make what looks like a big difference into a small difference.
> Otherwise, the Mongolian encoding seems to have failed.
It is not the small difference, So many related people in Inner Mongolia are concerning about it.
Please refer my another mails inputs.
Maybe it is not complete enough to understand the situation and problem now.
I will continue to input this issue till you and other members.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jirimutu
Almas Inc.
101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp   Mobile : 090-6174-6115
Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082
http://www.almas.co.jp/   http://www.compiere-japan.com/