Mongolian Variation Sequences Missing from Unicode 8.00 Code Chart

From: Richard Wordingham <richard.wordingham@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 22:35:09 +0100
To: public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org
I have now reported the following error to Unicode:

The glyphs for the following Mongolian variation sequences are missing
from the Mongolian code chart for Version 8.00:

1820 180C (medial)
1828 180D (medial)
182C 180C (medial)
182C 180D (medial)
1835 180B (medial)
1836 180C (medial)

I intend to report the errors attached below tomorrow (Monday)
at some time after 17:00 UTC.  Please advise if I should not.

Richard.

The glyph for 182C 180B (isolated) has a pair of dots in Standardised
Variants but not in the code chart.  I believe the dots are
semantically significant.  I suspect there is a problem with the
overpainting order within the PDF. (I viewed the chart with Firefox on
Ubuntu 12.04.)

The glyphs for the following are strikingly different:
182D 180B (final)
182D 180C (medial)
1838 180B (final)
186F 180B (initial)