Re: [Comment on ITS WD] Missing document reference

Hello Richard, all

This is a reply on behalf of the i18n ITS working group.
See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2006JulSep/0018.html for our discussion.

Thank you very much for your comment. We agreed to implement it. Please have a look at:
http://www.w3.org/International/its/itstagset/itstagset.html#introduction

Please let us know within 2 weeks if you are satisfied. If we don't hear from you, we will assume this issue as closed.

Regards,
-yves

The original comments and discussion are here: