Proposal to include reference to " Requirements for Localizable DTD Design"

How about we just reinstate the original para at the end of section 1.1 in
the Requirements doc:

"A key input to the requirements formulated in this document has been
provided by [Localizable DTDs]."

For the ITS spec, how about the following para between the first and the
second paragraph of section 1:

"This document aims to realize many of the ideas formulated in [Localizable
DTDs]."

See below for the reference text.

RI

Richard Ishida