From: Nathan Glenn [mailto:garfieldnate@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 2:07 PM
To: Yves Savourel
Cc: public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: ITS rules in XLIFF

Thanks. I wonder if it's worth even trying to preserve global rules in my application. If I were to create an XLIFF file for a given
XML file, and also try to preserve the global rules by making them point to new nodes in the XLIFF file, is there any generic place
where I could put the contents contained by nodes selected through *Pointer attributes in the rules, or would I have to use the
specific locations that differ for each type of ITS (e.g. its:termInfo, itsxlf:domains or a <note> element)?

Nathan