Re: ITS rules in XLIFF

Thanks! I see now how extensible XLIFF is. I can put extra elements in the
elements listed in 2.5.1 of the spec. The issue for me was that I already
have code that can preserve ITS rules and their matches during a document
transformation, but it requires re-pasting all of those pointer values and
I didn't know where to put them in XLIFF. I guess I can just put each of
them in their own <its:span> element in the XLIFF <head>.
Nathan