Re: ITS rules in XLIFF

Thanks. I wonder if it's worth even trying to preserve global rules in my
application. If I were to create an XLIFF file for a given XML file, and
also try to preserve the global rules by making them point to new nodes in
the XLIFF file, is there any generic place where I could put the contents
contained by nodes selected through *Pointer attributes in the rules, or
would I have to use the specific locations that differ for each type of ITS
(e.g. its:termInfo, itsxlf:domains or a <note> element)?

Nathan