Re: [ISSUE-55][ACTION-510] Make LQI and LQR similar to mtConfidence in structure.

[moving to ITS IG list]

Yves, Felix, David,
Apologies for late come back on this. As discussed I agree with this
change, that restriction is unhelpful.

I've made those changes in the IG page for LQI on:
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/XLIFF_1.2_Mapping

At the same time i moved over the provenance entry, expanding the
example to show that both local and standoff styles can be used.

Leroy, can you check these examples align OK with our current
implementation?

In the mean time I'll move over and check Text Analytics, LQR and MT
confidence before next week's call.

Some other thoughts about the XLIFF mapping document:
1) Do you think we need a quick intro to each data category just
introducing its role in an XLIFF setting?
2) Several data categories may be used in several places in an XLIFF
file. Would it be helpful to have some way of checking correct use of
ITS in a XLIFF file against these best practices, e.g. a merged schema?
3) Should we provide best practice on where ITs elements and attributes,
e.g. the stand-off element for proveneance and LQI, should go in the
XLIFF structrue
4) Should it have a TOC to aid navigation?
5) In the section about ITs rules at the end, should we add some
explicit text about the role of these rules and (not) using its rules
otherwise in xliff (also - I corrected the name of targetPointerRule
rule in the example.)

cheers,
Dave

p.s. FYI - Leroy and the guys at UL have an initial XLIFF 2.0
interoperability test running between SOLAS and CMS-LION