Re: ACTION-515: language tag in ITS ontology

[moving to ITS IG list]

I had second thoughts on 'domain' needing language tag. I forgot the
attribute is 'domains' and can be the result of processing the
domainMapping attribute and may contain several domain names. As i
result i can't see any way one could _ensure_ the text in the attribute
would all be in the same language (especially as the mapping may bridge
between the client's domain terminology on one language and and LSP's
in another).

So I suggest we drop 'domains' as an RDF attribute that needs a language
tag, and stick just with 'locNote' and 'LocQualityIssueComment'.

any thoughts - Felix, Sebastien?

cheers,
Dave