Re: ITS Processor

Hi all,

I'm still not very fluent with all those translation technologies, so
forgive me if what I say is nonsense :-)

However, instead of a specific ITS processor implementations, could it
be possible to develop a set of XLS stylesheets able to extract the
translation information from source files and store it in XLIFF format?
(and back into source files)

This way one could use all XLIFF available tools.

Of course you would lose vital information about context but that's
often the case anyway with TM tools.

Yours,

Camille.