Re: Fwd: Publication request

hi Denis,

> Denis Ah-Kang <mailto:denis@w3.org>
> 18 August 2023 at 13:06
> Hi Richard,
>
> The document doesn't pass pubrules as it's missing the feedback section
> in the headers. See
> https://www.w3.org/pubrules/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%2F2023%2FDNOTE-latin-ca-gap-20230822%2F&profile=DNOTE&validation=simple-validation&informativeOnly=false&echidnaReady=false&patentPolicy=pp2020

I assumed that that was something to do with the respec generation.  Is
it not?

> There's also a typo in the different links (This version, Latest
> Version, History): 'latn' instead of 'latin'. This was detected
> from the linkchecker.
latn is the intended string here - the links are correct. It's the BCP47
script code for Latin, and what i've used for the other
latin-script-based documents.  Looks like the directory name is
incorrect (not sure how that happened).   I created a new directory with
the correct name, ie. DNOTE-latn-ca-gap-20230822

Sorry for missing the link checker reports - the first few are usually
not relevant, and i skipped them without checking too closely.
> Please also note that I've renamed index.html to Overview.html as
> required by pubrules.
The file in the new directory is called Overview.html.  ( I thought it
was ok these days to use index.html? )

> Other than that, the document will be ready to be published after
> PLH approves the transition.
>
> Regards,
>
> Denis

ri