Re: Fwd: Publication request

On 18/08/2023 16:24, r12a wrote:
> hi Denis,
>
>> Denis Ah-Kang <mailto:denis@w3.org>
>> 18 August 2023 at 13:06
>> Hi Richard,
>>
>> The document doesn't pass pubrules as it's missing the feedback section
>> in the headers. See
>> https://www.w3.org/pubrules/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%2F2023%2FDNOTE-latin-ca-gap-20230822%2F&profile=DNOTE&validation=simple-validation&informativeOnly=false&echidnaReady=false&patentPolicy=pp2020
> I assumed that that was something to do with the respec generation.  Is
> it not?

The ED has a typo in one of the config property:
https://w3c.github.io/eurlreq/gap-analysis/latn-ca-gap

It says gitcab instead of github. I'm guessing that's why respec
is not adding the feedback link.

>> There's also a typo in the different links (This version, Latest
>> Version, History): 'latn' instead of 'latin'. This was detected
>> from the linkchecker.
> latn is the intended string here - the links are correct. It's the BCP47
> script code for Latin, and what i've used for the other
> latin-script-based documents.  Looks like the directory name is
> incorrect (not sure how that happened).   I created a new directory with
> the correct name, ie. DNOTE-latn-ca-gap-20230822

You might want to update the transition request as well:
https://github.com/w3c/transitions/issues/563

Denis