Re: Fwd: Publication request

Hi Richard,

The document doesn't pass pubrules as it's missing the feedback section
in the headers. See
https://www.w3.org/pubrules/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%2F2023%2FDNOTE-latin-ca-gap-20230822%2F&profile=DNOTE&validation=simple-validation&informativeOnly=false&echidnaReady=false&patentPolicy=pp2020

There's also a typo in the different links (This version, Latest
Version, History): 'latn' instead of 'latin'. This was detected
from the linkchecker.

Please also note that I've renamed index.html to Overview.html as
required by pubrules.

Other than that, the document will be ready to be published after
PLH approves the transition.

Regards,

Denis