Re: Restructuring of Tibetan Layout Requirements

Btw, the Chinese translation only ever covered a small proportion of the
text, and much of that was removed with the latest edits.  I think that
the scripts used to manage the switch between translations may also be
out of date now.

So i propose that i remove the remaining Chinese translations from the
document, and associated markup and scripting.

Any objections?

ri