Re: Restructuring of Tibetan Layout Requirements

I just posted a first cut at reduction and reorganisation of the document.
https://w3c.github.io/tlreq/

If you want to see the changes, there are so many that i recommend
comparing with
https://www.w3.org/TR/tlreq/

Apart from the orthography overview, the sections containing the real
technical details about layout still need to be addressed, I have begun
work on that, but it isn't yet published to GH.

I also made some additions to the respec_2022.css style sheet, mostly
related to transcriptions.

ri