Re: i18n comments: (was: [widgets] Span example)

The spec itself looks fine. It seems that the schema at
http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-schema/widgets.rnc
is not up to date yet. It still contains the *ITS* dir attribute, e.g. at

elem.author = element author {
    attr.xmllang?,
    attr.itsdir?,
    attribute href { xsd:anyURI }?,
    attribute email { xsd:string { pattern=".+@.+" } }?,
    text?
}

I think you need to rename attr.itsdir to attr.dir , and change
attr.itsdir = attribute its:dir { "ltr" | "rtl" | "lro" | "rlo" }
attr.dir = attribute dir { "ltr" | "rtl" | "lro" | "rlo" }

Best,

Felix