Re: Ruby examples from jlreq document

Richard,

Yesterday, Japanese team reviewed your interesting and powerful example page.
Thank you very much for your hard effort, and we are very pleased that
our examples are used in such a nice purpose.

Currently, there is a small comment on the examples.
About jukugo-ruby and jukuji readings, it is better to add examples to
be line broken between two Kanji characters, because it is very
difficult to distinguish jukugo-ruby and jukuji reading without line
break.

Also we will review the difference of the appearance of each browser,
and will report the comments to this mailing list, soon.

--
KOBAYASHI Tatsuo(小林龍生)
Scholex Co., Ltd. Yokohama